Tuesday 17 January 2012

Wishing wells, card boxes and bird cages

It has come to the point that I must decide on whether to hire, buy or make my own wishing well, card box or bird cage. It's a dilemma. Firstly, to hire is simple and easy but there are no keepsakes because when the night is over, the hired object is returned.

Whereas if I buy or make the card box, then it's something that I can retain and keep for keepsakes.

Some inspirations that I've stumbled upon across the web:

[The satin flowers are sooooo pretty!!]
 
[Simple yet oh so elegant]


[Cream card box with diamantes and brooches for that shiny yet stylish look]

[This one is DIY card box and while I'm not a fan of the writing, I like the stripes on the side]
 
[Simple yet supremely elegant and stylish]

[Another beauty]

[Love the three tier look. It's all the rage right now for DIY card boxes to resemble the wedding cakes. Image source: Unknown]



[A box that you can buy and keep to store treasures long after the wedding has come and gone- just love it. Image source: greenweddingshoes.com]


No comments:

Post a Comment